This debate is as old as time itself, for wherever there has been a group in power, at some point dissent against the system will get labelled “Terrorism”.
But the saying “One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter” carries much truth, because it’s all in the definition and individual perspective, it is no secret that the majority of people’s of the middle east regard the US as a greater terrorist organisation than Al Queda, and if you measured it by a tally of innocent civilians killed indeed the USA is several thousand times a greater Terrorist threat to civilians than Al Queda has ever managed.
In another brilliant article Giordino at Neithercorp looks at the frightening developments in “counter-terrorism” ( they dont want any competition) by the World’s leading corporatist terrorist organisation, the USA.
By Giordano Bruno
Neithercorp Press – 4/8/2011
There was a time when having one’s name listed in the despised ranks of those villains that governments often categorize as “terrorists” involved quite a bit of leg work, as well as an ominous running resume of death, destruction, and general mean spiritedness. Of course, if one examines the history of every modern country which eventually disintegrated into despotism, the definition of who the “enemy” is tends to become rather broad rather quickly. That is to say, the more criminal the leadership of a country becomes, the easier it is for the average person to find himself labeled a criminal by that same leadership.
Today, one does not need to blow up buildings, take hostages in political motivation, send anthrax through the mail, or even wave a gun around in a public place to be considered a terrorist threat. In fact, a man could never leave his house and still find himself under suspicion as an enemy of the state. The Department of Homeland Security has released numerous standardized guidelines to law enforcement offices across the country which are meant to make it “easier” for police and others to identify a possible terrorist. If you were to take at face value such documents as the now famous MIAC Report, the Virginia Fusion Center Report, the DHS’ “see something, say something” campaign, the Enemy Belligerents Act, the post trial statements of the Department Of Justice in the Liberty Dollar case, or the wild spewing rhetoric of establishment mouthpiece organizations like the SPLC, then you would discover that a likely terrorist is:
- Anyone who talks frequently about the Constitution, or ill of the government
- Anyone who supports the idea of a Constitutional Militia
- Anyone who fights against anti-gun legislation, or owns many guns (man do we LOVE guns)
- Anyone who supports state sovereignty and 10th Amendment issues
- Anyone who supports Ron Paul (the ultimate sin according to the SPLC)
- Anyone who believes the private Federal Reserve is destroying our economy
- Anyone who talks about the “New World Order”, or global government (does this include men like George Soros, Joseph Biden, Gordon Brown, Henry Kissinger, George Bush, Bill Clinton, Strobe Talbot, George McGovern, Mikhail Gorbachev, Richard Nixon, etc.?)
- Anyone who discusses economic collapse as a reality in the U.S.
- Anyone who speaks out against the IRS
- Anyone who participates in “Hacktivism” (including those who leak documents embarrassing to government)
- Anyone who participates in any form of activist group
- Anyone who argues that the Left/Right political paradigm is a scam
- Anyone who promotes Anarchist views
- Anyone who distrusts FEMA (as if Katrina did not give us ample reasons)
- Anyone who believes a truly independent investigation of 9/11 is rational and called for
- Anyone who home schools their children
- Anyone who flies a Gadsden Flag
- Anyone who stores survival goods and food
- Anyone who uses shortwave radios or HAMs
- Anyone who watches movies like ‘Freedom to Fascism’, with anti-Fed messages
- Anyone who operates private barter and trade networks
- Anyone who stores gold and silver or uses them as an alternative to the dollar
#RED PILL NOTE
Of this list of 22 above points above, 11 apply here. Hence to “The Matrix” we are definitely terrorists although we promote only peaceful protest and reform through education of the masses.
Basically, ANYONE who dissents through independent political organization or protests through non-participation in the corrupt system might as well be Al Qaeda…
I could go on for pages with this stuff, but I think you get the picture. In a world where refusing a naked body scan at the airport earns you intimidation and a demeaningly thorough pat down, it is clear that now wherever we go we are all considered “suspects”. Why would I turn down a naked body scan, one might ask? Well obviously because I have something to hide; namely my genitalia from the prying eyes of the TSA. To be frank, my privacy and the privacy of all Americans is more important than your safety. Get over it.
America is moving closer to financial derailment, and with that kind of destabilization often follows the escalation of what we call the “police state”; a governmental framework that is designed specifically to protect the longevity of the core system that created the disaster in the first place, remove civil liberties one bite at a time while demonizing any person who dares to question the necessity of the system, and institute new social dynamics meant to acclimate the public to the loss of the freedom and prosperity they once enjoyed. That is, to condition them to accept the loss as “inevitable” and for the “greater good”.
Most unsettling but absolutely predictable has been the recent tapping of the SPLC and ever present establishment front man Mark Potok as the on camera media hit squad against organizations like Liberty Dollar, and anyone else attempting to promote alternative methods of currency and commerce outside of the corporately controlled economy. U.S. Attorney Anne Tompkins’ post trial statement in the case against von NotHaus that “Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are simply a unique form of domestic terrorism” was just the beginning. Potok has now come forward stating:
“He (von NotHaus) is playing on a core idea of the radical right, that evil bankers in the Federal Reserve are ripping you off by controlling the money supply,” said Mark Potok, spokesman for the group. “He very much exists in the world of the anti-government patriot movement, whatever he may say. That’s who his customers are.”
Here’s what I love about Mark Potok; his ability to vomit unsupported accusations and make absurdly false associations all while making the absolute truth sound “insane” to the useful idiots out there in TV land. First off, how does Potok define the “radical right”? It sounds scary, but what does it mean? Who gets to decide what the radical right is? The SPLC? Is a right wing radical or extremist anyone who just happens to disagree with Mark Potok’s world view, or the global elitist vision of the future? Potok routinely haunts the transmissions of MSM networks to squat on our television screens and unleash a putrid torrent of Ad hominem attacks without ever having to actually qualify what he says. It truly is awe inspiring.
His style of propaganda comes from a long tradition of Alinsky-esque dishonesty in debate. When the SPLC argues a point, their goal is not to get to the truth of a matter, or to explore the complexity of an issue, it is to oversimplify the issues, to ridicule the opposition and taint their image in the minds of audiences before the audience ever gets a chance to hear the other side of the story. How often does Potok utter phrases like “radical”, “extremist”, “terrorist”, “white supremacist”, or hot button names like “Timothy McVeigh” while discussing legitimate activist groups like the Ron Paul campaign, Oath Keepers, the Tea Party Movement, anti-Federal Reserve groups, etc? The purpose behind this is to condition average Americans to automatically interpret the terminology as being mutually related. To hear Oath Keeper, for instance, and think “Timothy McVeigh”.
This tactic of false association invariably leads to more generalized definitions of criminality, or terrorism, and then to more intrusive legal actions and legislation.
The Liberty Dollar case is now being used by the DOJ in an effort to set a precedent, which would make it easier for the government to prosecute any barter network utilizing gold and silver as competing currencies to the dollar.
The message is clear; you are not allowed to change the system. You are not allowed to buck the system or criticize the system. You are not even allowed to walk away from the system. You will sit down, you will shut up, and you WILL participate, whether you like it or not.
This philosophy is typical of autocratic nations around the globe. The citizenry is denied the ability to actively have a say in their own government because the parties involved refuse to represent them, or even stoop to abusing them, then, they are denied the option to protest this lack of representation, and then, they are also denied the choice of opting out and walking away. A slightly more extreme example of this would be the Chinese propensity for hating the Tibetan people and wishing they would disappear, while also shooting Tibetan natives who take the hint and attempt to leave the country by hiking over the border. Thus, the people are not just an enemy to be silenced or run off, they are also property which must be fenced in and subjugated.
Potok condescendingly attacks the idea of the Federal Reserve ripping people off and controlling the money supply as “radical” (both accusations are true and have been well documented Ad Nauseum by numerous financial analysts from both sides of the political spectrum. I challenge Potok to debate me or any other alternative economist on this in depth). But the real kick is that Anne Tompkins and Mark Potok both connect the movement towards any barter and trade away from the Federal Reserve controlled construct as being an extremist endeavor which will supposedly wreak havoc on the mainstream economy. This casts millions of Americans into the role of domestic terrorist without them ever lifting a finger in anger or violence. Again, you are not allowed to have your own economy, or your own money. You have to play by the rules, their rules, and become a part of the team.
Being that I apparently seem to fit many of the DHS/SPLC selected characteristics of a homegrown terrorist, and most of the people I know, work with, and are friends with, do as well, I feel it is incumbent upon me to give you a personal peak into the everyday existence of such a “dangerous affront” to civilized society. For all you terrorism voyeurs out there, let’s delve into the deep dark recesses of the life and psyche of the average establishment nominated homegrown extremist…
- 7:00 AM: I wake up this morning and every morning with thoughts on how I may better expose the Federal Reserve and the fetid, morally bankrupt corporate bankers who constructed it. Drink orange juice. Change out of my Gadsden Flag pajamas and jump into the shower. Sing the lyrics to Jimi Hendrix’s ‘All Along The Watchtower’. Rinse. Repeat.
- 8:00 AM: I jot down my immediate thoughts for the next terroristic macroeconomic analysis article I plan to complete later in the day with my long horrifying trigger happy terrorist fingers on my terrorist built supercomputer. I also eat a blueberry muffin, probably heated to sumptuous perfection by bakers of the terrorist persuasion. As you know, we are everywhere. Booga booga…
- 9:00 AM: Go out for my five mile jog. Have to stay in tip top condition if Homeland Security plans to hunt me down for all those goods and silver I’ve been trading on the evil right wing extremist ultra maxi secret black market. Flea markets, farmers markets, garage sales, private exchanges of eggs and milk, all under the nose of the IRS! You name it, I sully the “pristine” nature of the Federal Reserve system with it.
- 10:00 AM: Arrive at my day job where I talk to fellow employees and even employers CONSTANTLY about the stagflationary threats to the U.S. economy, the inherent tyranny of the central banking philosophy, the complete idiocy of the Keynesian methodology, the risk of Treasury depreciation and the loss of the greenback’s world reserve currency status, along with the need for sound money initiatives, localized commerce, state sovereignty legislation, and personal defense. Somehow, they have not yet realized that I am a terrorist. Mark Potok needs to get his message out there more effectively…
- 6:00 PM: Arrive home from a hard day’s work. Make dinner devoid of artificial sweeteners, chemical preservatives, and high fructose corn syrup. For some reason, I care about my overall health and shudder at the prospect of feeding from the corporately produced slop trough, which only seems to slowly morph any unsuspecting human being into a 300 pound boil infested bottom feeding kankle troll with the logical and intuitive capacity of a sea monkey. Watch rerun of Three’s Company (Hey, that show is funny…)
- 7:00 PM: Sink into couch for some much needed rest.
- 7:15 PM: Get up off of couch and start my second job as a terrorist writer. We are indeed relentless.
- 11:00 PM: After spreading my vicious propaganda about how the leaderships of both major political parties support nearly the same exact legislation and only seem to disagree in rhetoric, or when the particular issue is ultimately unimportant to the progression of globalization, as well as the inevitable downfall of the American financial system facilitated by the deliberate creation of the derivatives crisis by the Federal Reserve and global banks like JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, etc, I then have a shot of whiskey. Sometimes its depressing being a terrorist, and you have to take the edge off.
- 12:00 AM: I now answer many emails from other would be terrorists across the country who have been wiled by the undeniably rich and sexy allure of the lifestyle. Being labeled a terrorist is truly fun and exciting. Being constantly aware of the Godzilla-like rampage of international banks and the Fed across the ruins of our monetary system while half of the public is more concerned about what kind of Gordita they want from Taco Bell is immensely comforting. All the extra attention we receive from such highly placed individuals as Janet Napolitano makes us feel like celebrities. I imagine any group in history who has been singled out by government for their political and social views or their desire to fix the obvious inadequacies of their authority structure has felt the same way……fabulous.
- 1:00 AM: Time to sleep. Warm milk? Check. Air conditioning at optimum temperature? Check. Bed spread neatly folded for easy access? Check. Low playing mood music? Check. Loaded semi-automatic pistol under pillow? Check. (This is actually true in some cases, and you know what? I salute those people.) Commence operation Sheep Count. Try to supplant the concerns and the tensions of a world tomorrow that could be drastically different and even more frightening than the one we live in today. Worry that I should be sleeping less and working more to prepare others for what is coming. Hoping that my belief in the greater potential of mankind is not a waste, and that my efforts will yield something better for those generations that follow my own. Yes, I am an extremist, and a deviant. I will never stop pursuing the tidings of liberty, regardless of the cost. I am a madman. However, this makes me wonder, what does it mean to be deemed a madman in a society run by madmen? What does it mean to be judged a deviant in a nation dominated by deviants? Why is it that a so called “terrorist” in an atmosphere of dread and tyranny always seems to end up being but a man who only seeks to be free?
You can contact Giordano Bruno at: email@example.com
Neithercorp is starting a new Fundraising Drive for our barter networking and trade website Alt-Market.com! We need your help to promote private barter economies across the country. If you would like to contribute to the fundraising drive, visit our donate page here:
Or, stay tuned for more information on the purpose of the drive itself.