So there’s been a lot of talk lately about “the Sheeple” - both American and otherwise, so to allow you to accurately assess yours and your close associate’s Sheep-like tendencies we uploaded a Sheeple simulation program to the construct and then decompiled it to bring you:
The Red Pill Sheeple Quiz
Sheep Score Rules.. play it fairly, don’t look until the end..
- (a) = 1 point,
- (b) = 2 points
- (c) = (minus) 1 point
- (d) = zero points
Ok then we are off..
Question 1. Does your government always tell the truth?
- a) I think so?
- b) Of course!
- c) Are you kiddin me?
- d) Only when it suits them
Question 2 – Do you personally own any Gold or Silver?
- (a) No but I heard it was going up, and was thinking about getting some
- (b) Haha are you mad? – no, it’s a crazy bubble.
- (c) Yes I’ve been buying physical for years
- (d) Not actual metals, but some of the paper investment funds
Question 3 – Is the economy recovering after the problems in 2008 / 2009?
- (a) Well it’s not great, but I think hopefully the worst has passed.
- (b) Yes, the stock market is up, green shoots are showing, everything looks good (buy Apple shares)
- (c) No way, they just put off taking the pain, the real crisis is still coming
- (d) Who cares? what time’s the game on?
Question 4 – What do you think about “Banking” as an industry?
- (a) Bankers bonuses are too big and they need more regulation to stop problems
- (b) The banks perform a necessary service for society, and governments need to stop them failing
- (c) Max Keiser is correct, they should be hung, where’s my pitchfork got to?
- (d) There seems to be rampant fraud, people need to go to jail for it.
Question 5 – Ron Paul is:
- (a) That kooky guy who is always there but never achieves anything
- (b) The lone nutter in Congress, what a fruitloop.
- (c) The lone voice of reason for the last 30 years, the USA’s best hope.
- (d) Who?
Ok, potential sheeples, add up your scores & scroll down.
Zero Points and below – Not Sheeple.
You probably spend most of your time telling other people about the problems that are so clear to you. You are probably also semi, if not fully prepared for an economic and social breakdown, and you have more chance of surviving than the average bear (or sheep) Negative scores need to be careful not to venture into the more full blown conspiracy theories, as there is enough stuff we definitely know is going on to concentrate on at this point.
One to Five points – Slightly Wooly.
You are the target audience of this site. You can see that everything is not quite as they would like us to think it is, but you still mistakenly think that it might turn out alright, or wont be as bad as some are saying. You mistakenly think they have your best interests at heart, and if you don’t snap out of it they will first shear, and then slaughter you.
Go and read all of the blogs and sites linked to on the right of here until you get it, or don’t say you weren’t warned!
Five to Ten Points – Full Blown SHEEPLE Alert.
You won’t listen and thus are beyond help, you think people who talk ill of the Fed are “conspiracy nuts” and so unfortunately nothing can save you from your destiny. You probably even think this is air, we are breathing, in this place?
You will be minced lamb kebab and woolen jumpers within a decade, enjoy your blue pill life while you can.
Further clarification of Sheeple characteristics, Sheeple quiz methodology & conspiracies in general here, and anybody wishing to protest their verdict is free to appeal in the comments, specific advice is also available, leave your score and your question below.